Canada Skilled PR Eligibility Figured Out
With the Canada Skilled PR eligibility the Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC) have put the application in check, and if you are applying for the PR Visa, then you need to meet with the Canada Skilled PR eligibility that will help you grow and thrive in the overseas hotspot.
With the help of the Canada Permanent Residence (PR) Visa, you can permanently settle in the overseas hotspot and live your dreams of thriving in a promising country. The IRCC has taken some strict steps to check the immigration each fall season though.
In this piece, you will come to know about the different PR Visa requirements.
Requirements of PR Visa for Canada
You can apply for the PR Visa based on the Canada Express Entry Programme. The programme has been further categorized into the Federal Skilled Workers Programme (FSWP), the Federal Skilled Trades Programme (FSTP), and the Canadian Experience Class (CEC) Programme. You can also go ahead with the Business Investor Programme (BIP) and the Provincial Nominee Programmes (PNPs) to help define and facilitate your movement and PR status. But here we shall just discuss the Express Entry Programme for want of space.
Federal Skilled Workers Programme (FSWP)
With the help of the FSWP, you can easily get the PR Visa to Canada but it is imperative to ensure that you have met the following requirements in the first place.
- You have prior plans of living outside the Quebec province.
- You have the basic proficiency level met in English and French.
- You should have two years of experience in any skilled trade in demand in the nation five years preceding the date of the application for the visa.
- Canada has Skilled Nomination List with the skill type 0, A and B, and when you want to claim the PR Visa, it is mandatory to fall in any of the categories. If you have got that figured then it will be a simple path ahead.
- The applicant must have one year of experience working in any executive and managerial position in the nation.
- 30 hours in a week will be considered in terms of working hour.
Federal Skilled Trades Programme
Some trades might end up on a demanding note with the change in the season, and based on the skills and expertise that applicants have in that trade they are given the opportunity to move on a PR Visa. But few requirements must be met for the same.
- The plan to live outside Quebec.
- Basic proficiency in English and French.
- Trade should have economic and social benefits associated with the same
- The trade should be in demand in the nation.
With all these aspects you can easily move and thrive with Canada Skilled PR Visa but always meet the eligibility first. It is not a tough ask to move to Canada on a PR Visa, but you must meet with skilled the PR eligibility for Canada even as this piece will help you with that.
It is not a tough ask to move to Canada on a PR Visa, but you must meet with skilled the PR eligibility for Canada even as this piece will help you with that.